Skip to main content

50 Never Have I Ever (Rated PG)

I've been thinking about how I can post at least one blog in a week again without running out of topics. So I thought to just keep things simple one week at a time. For today, I will share 50 things that I have never done in no particular order. I've always find this game amusing and I know I'm not the only one who runs out of things to say during the game, so I hope this helps/ although since this will publicly posted and I'm not sure who'll be reading this, I will keep it as clean as I could.

Note that some may make my life seem boring (because that point in my life actually existed), and some are actually just a part of my bucketlist.

NEVER HAVE I EVER...

1. Watched a horror film inside a theater.
2. Shopped for make-up.
3. Went surfing.
4. Went hiking.
5. Eaten sushi.
6. Had my own room.
7. Had a pet cat.
8.Went skydiving.
9. Been outside Asia.
10. Went scuba diving.
11. Kissed the opposite gender.
12. Shoplifted.
13. Been arrested.
14. Snooped into someone else's inbox.
15. Wore contact lenses.
16. Worked at a fast food restaurant/coffee shops/the like.
17. Been on a diet for longer than a month.
18. Experienced snow.
19. Gone vegan.
20. Had a family rest house.
21. Got into a physical fight with a friend/stranger.
22. Earned money by performing in front of relatives.
23. Cheated on a test and got caught.
24. Been sent to the principal's office for bad behavior.
25. Dyed my hair.
26. Been trapped in an elevator.
27. Driven drunk.
28. Dated someone 5 years older or 5 years younger.
29. Changed my relationship status on Facebook.
30. Went skinny dipping.
31. Kissed someone I don't know by name.
32. Lived alone.
33. Not tried to avoid confrontations.
34. Owned/read any book from the Twilight series.
35. Voted in the national elections.
36.  Performed a dance on stage alone.
37. Been part of a dance group.
38. Rode a helicopter.
39. Done vandalism in any form.
40. Used a fake I.D.
41. Experienced 'Happy Thursday'.
42. Been on a blind date.
43. Tried speed dating.
44. Played poker.
45. Learned Photoshop.
46. Learned how to play guitar.
47. Met with more than one person I met on a dating app/site.
48. Super liked anyone on Tinder.
49. Lost playing this game.
50. Not lied at least once playing this game.

That's a wrap, Kebab wrap! Till next week! Blarghskwudh.
For comments, suggestions, violent reactions please feel free to leave them at https://curiouscat.me/APLlogy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instant Gratification vs. Delayed Gratification

The first day I stared at this particular blank page with this particular topic was around September of 2018. I learned about instant gratification and delayed gratification when I was in college and it followed me from there. I don't really remember what my former professor was discussing at the time, but the words delayed  and gratification  stuck to me like a leech. I realized then and there how most of us in the  millennial  generation is all about instant gratification. But being part of this generation, I do understand why... given all the technology available for us to use. Then again, I sometimes wish I wasn't given much luxury growing up. No, my family is not well off, not then, and not now. But like many middle-class families, we get to taste a few luxuries every now and then. Meaning, I was never deprived of anything, and though I never got the latest phones or tablets, I never felt like I was missing out. What I'm trying to say is that I wish I was born...

To Unlove — The Impossible

For most, whenever they get their hearts broken, they would often think that the only way to move on is to forget and to unlove. Personally, I do not believe in the concept of "unloving" someone. I've always been a firm believer that if you were able to unlove someone, it means you never truly loved them. Love transforms in different ways and can be found in different forms. You can definitely move on, but if love is real, you can never unlove.  Think about it for a moment. Think about the person you were in love with, someone you thought you'd spend the rest of your life with but ended up crying over. Were you really able to unlove them? Or did your love changed its form from romantic love to affectionate love or selfless love? What I learned about moving on is that they key to it is acceptance. We accept the reality that we fought the love we thought we deserved but it just wasn't meant for us. The memories will never disappear. It will come every now and then w...

Underrated Music Playlist

There are millions of great music from different artists and genres. Granted that everyone has a different taste when it comes to music, there are still many great songs that have remained so underrated that most of them don't even appear on Spotify or Apple music. Now, I know what you're thinking, these songs are probably by unknown artists. You're not wrong, what I am about to list down may have been written by artists you've never heard before. But there will be some that are written and performed by popular artists today. Before I gave you the list, I  just want to share why I thought about blogging about this. You see, right now, I'm at work and had just finished my day's quota. I was searching on Apple music for some old songs that I loved listening to growing up and I got extremely disappointed not finding a thing. I ended up listening on Youtube using my work PC instead. Anyway, without further ado here's my  Underrated Music Playlist . (p.s. mos...